By Ben Gurglebop
Oh friends of the social world last night in Miami sure spread the meaning of love and giving. Dancing up a storm in the Miami Quattro Ball Room was none other than Frances Beatty Adler, Victoria Amory, Tiffany Frasier, Chelsea Nachman and so many more beauties.
Center of attention was none other but the amazing Hafsa Siddiqi in a classic Mary McFadden outfit. Off to the side of the dance floor was a young French Prince but I must remain quiet and keep his identity confidential.
However if you were the ball and saw the dame on his arm you would know exactly who he is, if you are in the know that is! Just ask Topsy Taylor.
The sound of music blared with The Gregoire Vogelsang Three playing horns, bass and drums. One of my all-time favorite songs they blasted through the roof was New York, New York. All that under a beautiful Miami Moon.
Keeping in the mood to spread gossip it was said that Paris Hilton was invited but politely declined. To learn more about Paris I suggest you visit TMZ. But let be honest folks, do we really want Paris at our function? The answer is, oh no I will not tell.
On the entertainment front Lance Burton who is an American stage magician dazzled us with his magical mystery tour. Besides the magic Bella Izriaro a Portuguese singer graced all with her Fado style of singing. The sounds could bring most to tears.
That wraps up a midnight moon in Miami.
- Paris Hilton Calls Radio Host A ‘F*cking A**hole’ (now100fm.cbslocal.com)
- Paris Hilton’s return to music kicks off with Afrojack-produced lead single (dancingastronaut.com)
- Paris Hilton Having A ‘Good Time’ Celebrating New Single (socialnewsdaily.com)
- Paris Hilton attempts music career AGAIN (camperiodically.wordpress.com)
- Paris Hilton’s New Video With Lil Wayne…. WHYYY????!! (kiss951.cbslocal.com)